28 March 2011

Beyond control

And what if everything was beyond control ? Beyond our control.
I don't believe in religions but i do believe there is a strength high above that controls in a certain way. It's life and death, it's happiness and sadness, it's joy and pain, it's love and hate. It's everything. One thing else I know, you have what you deserve. Let's love and you'll be loved and beloved. Karma it is called.

What if destiny was the only key. I believed lately you were gonna come back to me. Just because the stars said so. Maybe destiny is just a bit slow.
Wouldn't it be good to stop running after people, running after life, running after something, running after everything.
Let's just try not to force destiny, it will be useless. It's been warming my soul to trust my power, to guess than no one will ever be better for you than me. No matter her beauty (or if she's not...hahaha), no matter her abilities, no matter the way she moves, no matter the way she makes love to you, no matter what I did, no mater what I do. We will meet again, it's not about the brain, it's not about the pain, it's not about you and me, it's just about destiny.